Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Liquid Minerals


Question Time
#5 Luna W said...

I've heard great things about mineral makeup but I cannot use it to even my skin. I have extreme depigmentation in spots around my face and only the thickest cream foundations can make these undetentable. Is there an alternative to mineral foundations for me? ex not sheer powder?

Luna thanks for the great question!

Jane Iredale is a mineral makeup line that has met a lot of my clients needs. Reason being it has formulated a mineral makeup that is in a LIQUID form! Yes I did just say that! They have over 18 different liquid minerals to match many different skin tones.

Now I know a lot of people might be a little skeptical about a liquid mineral but be excited really its amazing! Basically there are tiny balls of mineral floating in anti aging things like hylaronic acid( which is found naturally in your body). HA levels decrease with aging, as the levels decrease it retards your skins ability to retain moisture therefore leading to wrinkles and such. We like HA yes we do! This product is awesome; skin care and makeup in one! Go check it out here

Luna I hope this helps! This has been the only product I have used that covers very well while still having awesome benefits for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment