Thursday, December 17, 2009


Question #6 Cristin said...My face is already wrinkled. What is the best way to get rid of lines around your eyes and smile line that doesn't include super expensive treatments?

Cristin love the question I get asked it all the time!!

Wear sunscreen! I know it sounds so simple but really sunscreen is the cheapest most effective anti-aging treatment out there! Interesting enough you can get sun damage through things like your car window. So make sure to wear that sunscreen EVERYDAY not just lake days and please for my sanity DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GO TANNING (DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED I MIGHT GET AN ULCER JUST TALKING ABOUT TANNING BEDS!)

As for correcting what you already started...get some luscious eye cream yum! I posted earlier about some wonderful eye creams. If you are faithful in using them I promise you'll see that skin tighten right up. Ask Santa for some what a cute stocking stuffer!

Cristin you also mentioned laugh lines...well embrace those its a sign of a happy life you have lived!! If after you have embraced them and they still haven't gone away there are a couple options. 1. find a product with peptides in them 2. use a great moisturizer (olive oil works great) 3. look at your diet...drink more water, green tea, Vitamins, or make a homemade anti oxidant blueberry mask 4. if you are willing to spend a little more get a glycolic peel, microdermabrasion, laser tightening or in 10 years heck just get some good old juvederm in there!!

As far as making them go away completely you kind of have to fork out some money for things like on #4. But you can definitely help to reduce the signs of them and from creating more to come.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Milla these are awesome tips...although I remember a few of us tanning in high school :)

    and thanks for that picture...I def don't look that bad yet :)

    ReplyDelete