Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Valhalla Medical Spa




So I know its been awhile and I have neglected this blog...a lot...maybe even more than that but if you are still out there reading then here is a little update of where I am at now....

I'm working at the Valhalla Medical Spa in Vegas and I am LOVING IT! What a difference it is working at a place that is legit. haha. I mean this place has the top of the line products, lasers, treatments, employees etc. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to expand my knowledge in the esthetics field.

I am doing medical esthetician things at the med spa...procedures like laser hair removal, lipo-laser, fotofacials, velashape (for cellulite!!), spider veins, skin tightening....etc you get the picture. We also have some amazing skin care lines, La Roushe-Posay, Biomedic, Obagi, Skin Cueticals, and Color Science!!

But I am trying to get a place set up now to do steam relaxing facials and body waxing out of my house!! (I'm also looking into do eyelash extensions too!)

I am still in the training process at my work right now but pretty soon I will be able to start talking clients for everything!! check out everything we do here

No comments:

Post a Comment