Tuesday, March 9, 2010

as of lately

Oh the joys of packing...

This might be big enough for all my junk




For those of you who haven't heard of all the madness I am moving to Vegas this weekend without Tanner :( I got laid off my job and instead of sitting around Utah for another month I decide to apply for a job in Vegas. I got the first job I applied for! Although it will be really hard to be away from Tanner for the next month I know this is the best decision for our family. I will be working at the Vahalla medical spa part time. Check out their website here. Or become a fan on facebook and get all the monthly specials! I will be running their zerona laser and elctroslim machine while doing esthetician stuff as well like laser hair, IPL, facials etc. If any of you Vegas people are ready for some laser hair removal before the summer time hits or some laser lipo let me know. I start next Monday! Until now I will be packing up boxes and more boxes and then some more and oh a storage unit too. Who has this much stuff?!

No comments:

Post a Comment