Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yep its offical

As many of you know I have been doing esthetican stuff on the side while I try and finish school in a business degree. I am almost done (just this semester and one more!!) so now I am going to be working at a medical spa in Highland, Utah. It is a brand new spa that will be opening in about a week from Tuesday (Feb-3). I'm very excited to be a part of the opening team! The website is up so go check it out!!! aplinewellnessclinic.com. Check out the website because we have a lot of opening specials and Valentine Day specials (especially if you cant find any more ties or tools that your husbands could possibly want!!). Even if you think your husband or boyfriend is so MANLY he wouldnt possibly enjoy a facial or a massage think again. Some of my most loyal clients have ended up being men ( they get addicted :) If you want to be one of the first to get in and experience this brand new medical spa shoot me an email and we can go from there. This is where you will be finding me Tuesday- Saturday for awhile. Leave a comment or send me an email if you have any questions about any of the services or any comments on this blog!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Cami, I had no idea you did that! i just live down the street from there, so I'll have to give you a visit!

    ReplyDelete