Thursday, January 8, 2009

its here...

Ok so it's finally here!!! I'm dedicating this blog to helping you better skin, less hair, and great deals! I'll be posting tips for skin care, dates when i'll be doing waxing parties, and other fun things like great new products. So add this blog address to your friends list and keep checking for more details like monthly specials and skin tips. I know a lot of you have being making appointments through my sister in law Brittney( and I have grately appreciated her doing this) but through this blog and emailing I plan on making it easier on her and myself by doing on the appointments through me now. I hope it works out and you will enjoy reading this blog. Let me know if you have an suggestions on what you would like to read about or need tips on! I'm excited to start this blog and hope you are too!! xoxo- Camilla your esthetican

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cami! I think this blog is a FANTASTIC idea! I would LOVE to hear tips on the best cleansers for your face, as well as some make-up tips. (what brands and types you would suggest).
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited... this all seems exciting and cheaper then I would have thought. Yay for hair less...

    ReplyDelete