Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Clarisonic




I just made this purchase recently and love it! I got both the regular clarisonic and the clarisonic opal.
Let me just say a girl at work asked me if I had been using my opal bc my fine lines under my eyes look better score!
I had only used it for about 4 days before I had my first comment.
Trust me it works!
The whole science behind the opal is that is infuses the eye serums to penetrate deeper into the skin.
The benefit of this is actually having the product work for you. See using regular eye creams is great but you can only get so far just using your fingers.
Trust me if your bday is coming up and you have some fine lines or crows feet ask for an opal you wont be disappointed!

(ps the opal comes with a serum to use but you can actually use any eye cream you want with it!)

As far as the regular clarisonic goes love it as well.
It cleans up to 4x more makeup dirt and oil off your face than just using your hands and water.
It is a gentle enough exfoliater to use everyday.
It also has different heads to use on the body to help exfoliate dead skin off.
If you have oily skin this is a great thing to add to your skin regiment.
They also have the clarisonic mia which is just the smaller travel size version its the same thing just smaller and cheaper plus it comes in cute colors!
I even got my husband to use it to help with in grown hairs on his neck!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so awesome! I want to try it! Have you heard about Tria Skin Clarifying System? Do you know anything about it?

    ReplyDelete