Monday, January 11, 2010

Perfectly Pedicured Toes




So here I am looking at my perfectly pedicured toes and thinking to myself what was my life like before I became an esthetician? Well for starters I didn't check people's eyebrows out before I even knew their name. I didn't exfoliate the dog out of my face body and feet! I looked at waxing as a painful way of being lazy about not shaving. I never clipped my cuticles off and I never put anti aging masks on my face. I lived a much simpler life before it all started. But to be honest I love vomiting at the sight of body hair or at bushy eyebrows (sorry everyone but its true it happens hair grows and crazy sometimes) or jump for joy when my client has some awesome zits I get to squeeze away at. So I know my job is a mix between a gyno, massage therapist and a dermatologist but I love it and my perfectly pedicured toes.

*disclaimer those are not my toes how I would love to have that perfect olive tone skin but ended up with pasty sun burned prone non tanning almost see through skin!

1 comment:

  1. I have a question for you. Whenever I wear sunscreen, even kinds that are non comedogenic, I still break-out. I really need to start wearing sunscreen because I'm starting to get wrinkles and spots Yikes! What should I do?

    ReplyDelete